Convenient car repair that comes to youMobile Vehicle Tuning & Servicing, the Mobile Mechanics, aren't a breakdown service. We're a fully-equipped mobile workshop that comes to you. We can deal with most mechanical problems at your place, and we have our own workshop should your vehicle need major repairs.
With Mobile Vehicle Tuning & Servicing, all this comes as standard on any repair job:
- 20,000 km / 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour
- We employ skilled, NZ qualified technicians so you can rest assured we’re doing a quality job
- We provide written estimates before we start work on your car - making sure you stay in control of your costs
- We have all the tools and equipment necessary to carry out any maintenance, diagnosis and service required
- You can see the work we’re doing on your car as we do it.
- We work 6 days a week and we strive to be working on your vehicle as soon as possible, within the next business day. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can help
- We're not a breakdown service - but we are still available for breakdown callouts!
We provide written estimates, so you stay in control of your costs.We make a point of providing written estimates before work commences on your vehicle. If you know what is wrong with your car, we can give you an estimate over the phone - or you can contact us to see just how good our prices are.
If you are unsure what is wrong with your vehicle, we have a Repair Call Out Fee of $80.50 which includes 30 minutes of labour. After that, we charge a reasonable hourly rate in 15 minute increments. You won't pay any more unless you agree to our price estimate. (The Repair Call Out Fee doesn't apply to services or repairs with a service.)
Our range of car repairs includes, but is not limited to:
- Alternator and Starter Motor
- Cambelt & Timing Belt
- FuelSystem & Fuel Injection
- Ignition System
- Wheel Bearing
- Battery Replacement
- Cooling System
- Engine & Components
- Gearbox & Diff & Driveline
- CV Shaft
- Engine Management System
- Head Gasket Repair
What repairs do Mobile Vehicle Tuning & Servicing perform?Our mobile mechanics can do almost anything a conventional workshop can - diagnostics, routine servicing, maintanence, repairs, part replacement, and more. We can work on nearly any make and model of vehicle, from hatchbacks, sedans, station wagons to all wheel drive and light commercial. Not to mention that with us you don't have to pay a towie to collect your car - we come to you.
Car makes repaired by S24 include:
Also our services include rucks and pikups.